
I sit and think about what I really want... and I just wanna laugh, have fun, be open, honest, and make passionate love like it was our last time every time. Is that too much to ask? Is it too much to just want to talk things out rationally and not let outside forces taint what WE have/had. Is it too much to want to be desired solely? Is it too much to simply want to be myself and that be ok? Is it too much to be sincere and selfless? Is it too much to handle things better? Is it too much to want good times over bad times, debates instead of arguments, kisses instead of tongue lashing, love making instead of time wasted? Time alone instead of interference, security in knowing that I am still in love with you and can't see my life without you, not feeling like I am inadequate because you want someone else too? Is it too much for me to accept that I can't give you everything you wanted in a relationship? Is it too much for you that I look, I lfirt, I live. Is it too much to individually look in the mirror and fix the flaws and heal the wounds that only we can do for ourselves. Is it too much to stop playing the blame game and accept our own indiscretions? Is it too much to actually have the love we see in movies... while there may be ups and downs they manage to work it out. Is it too much to accept that I am better, more mature, wiser, and TRUE. Is it too much to leave the past right where it is? I guess it is too much... because if it wasn't you would be here/I'd be there. Right?
-Heartbreak Kid
1 comment:
Let the universe take its course. She knows what she is doing ;)
Post a Comment