
This is the BEST picture out of all of them so "Me First.. ha ha". To finally have met someone I truly admire. It was great! He was so cool & sweet! {dreamy eyes} lol

88 Keys. Had the pleasure of meeting him after the show. Very cool dude. Dope producer as well!

Me & Mar enjoyin the night!

B.o.B. doin his thing. I heard of him b4 but I hadn't heard alot of his music. I definitely got his mixtapes after the show. This kid is refreshing.

Asher Gettin Hype

Man On The Moon Lights... That Was Awesome!

Me actin a fool... Check the Loc game though. I was a little fly that night. Mar caught me off guard with this pic though lol.

Cudi Raginnnnn! Loved it.

More Cudi.

Mar & Cudi... Nice Pic!

The greatest gift ever: So Cudi gives out a pair of autographed Chucks at every show. 1 for a girl 1 for a guy. So when he was giving it out to a girl Mar had this dude put her on his shoulders so Cudi could see her. He picked her! and she gave it to me! {She knows how much I adore Cudi... she really loves me folks} So after the show when we talked with him he said all fans with the Chuck gets to go to his Album Listening Party. HOW DOPE IS THAT! Such a dream come true.
God knows he's the best & Prayer does work!
2 comments:
I am quite jealous! But looks like you had a lotta fun
Yes I had a blast! It was great! Can't wait to do it again lol.
Post a Comment