Monday, June 22, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Kid Cudi Should Date Me!

So. Many people know about my crush on Scott Mescudi aka Kid Cudi. People laugh at me but I don't care. They think because he is a big star that it can't happen. I am a believer that it can because my intentions are good and I don't care about fame & fortune. Just as quickly as a person gets it, it can get taken. ((Not that I wish that on him just saying)). I have thought about 5 reasons why I feel he should give ME a shot despite the probable outpour of groupie love he is getting. These reasons aren't in any order but just 5 key points lol.



1. I GENUINELY CONNECT WITH HIM AND HIS MUSIC. HE IS SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL. I know he has helped many people with his words and music but I believe we are a lot like. We are both loners, we both love good music, we both are silly, we both have a story to tell, we are both extremely creative, we are both SNEAKER FREAKS!, and we both are shy as ever. lol imagine that two awkward shy people. ((hey it can work lol))

2. I AM NOT A GROUPIE. If I ever got a chance to date Kid Cudi I would want to take HIM out. LOL YES I said I would take him out. I think groupies just want a celeb so they can get the perks of meeting other stars, money, and bragging rights of saying they boned a celeb. Even if Kid Cudi was NOT Kid Cudi I would still find him very attractive and just the type of guy I would want to date. I am not interested in his money, fame, fortune, etc. I want to get to know him for him. Not because he is a rapper. I just happen to have been "introduced" to him by his music.

3. I HAVE MY OWN. I am not looking for any type of handout. I have 2 degrees, a career of my own, and aspirations of my own. I am not looking to have him just because he is a star... kinda goes back to point number 2. I have my own dreams and goals so I don't need anyone to validate me. It would just be nice to actually have someone to share the success and stuff with. I am not the type of woman to be a leech. So he would never hear me ask him if I could have the credit card and go shopping with it. I believe a person should buy gifts if they want to... not just because they can.

4. I GAVE HIM A PERSONAL SHOUT IN MY BOOK. I was asking a close friend of mine if I should hop out there and give him a shout in my book. When I first starting listening to Cudi and when I saw him I was just amazed. Like wow this dude is such a breath of fresh air. He just exudes uniqueness and thats what stuck out. I have a lot of influences when it comes to my writing/poetry and just hearing his mixtape and seeing his interviews really inspired me. I thought hmm maybe I should give him a personal shout and if I ever get a chance to meet him I can GIVE him the book and show him just how much of an impact he is making with his music and message. I just believe in him and support what he is doing.

5. I AM A PLAIN JANE GIRL! I saw an interview where the girl asked him about his love life and if he was single and all that. My eyes lit up when he said that he loves Plain Jane girls who just have Natural Beauty and all that. I was like wow this guy is dope. I mean honestly good women like me get looked over because we aren't on that whole model chic type thing. I like keeping it simple and to the point. It really made my day to hear him say that. It kinda lets me know he's not some shallow guy. I admire that. Once again I know plenty of ladies want him but I wonder what their intentions are. I mean don't get me wrong. He has absolutely NO reason to believe anything I say but I would hope somehow he would see just how sincere I am. I mean truthfully how many women really even would have paid him any mind if they hadn't heard Day N Nite? That's not even my favorite song. My favorite song(s) are actually 'Embrace The Martian', 'Man On The Moon', 'SuperBoo' and 'Whenever'... Yes I know the WHOLE catalog and am proud of it. LOL. But seriously. I would love to be the woman he knows is down for him and is not in it just for fame and fortune and the whole hollywood life. I just wanna get to know him. I wonder if this can happen... I guess I'm steppin out on a limb lol... but if I could I'd definitely wanna make "Mr. Solo Dolo"... Solo NO more. :)

Cudi hit me up, I'd like Scott to meet Tisean ((smiles))

No comments: