
I meant to blog about this over the weekend but I didn't get a chance to but now I am. One thing that baffles me is how some people don't believe in God. He is all around us. He loves us and cares for us so much that he sent his son to die for us and if you can find traces of Jesus' bones then let me know LOL. But the point I am trying to make is... in life we constantly complain about what we DON'T have. But what about what we do have? Eyesight, Hearing, Speech, Food, Shelter, Clothing, Etc. A lot of people don't have these things we deem as so basic. In this day and age we need to be grateful. People are losing their jobs, homes, etc. Let's take the time to be grateful for what we have. People are too busy looking at their glass being half empty instead of running over!
I can speak for myself and give the testimony that God has been blessing me. When I lived in New Jersey I didn't have a job the whole time I was in grad school! A WHOLE YEAR. I still had rent, car note, car insurance, gas/electric, internet/cable, credit card bills and everything else. BUT through it all he sustained me and provided for me and I am grateful. If you don't believe prayer works I am a walking example that it does. Once I graduated from grad school I had been searching high and low for a job. I had no success at first but I prayed and prayed and asked God to grant me a job where I utilize my degrees and like doing it. Too many people work at companies where they hate what they do. I didn't want it to be me. So I had an interview at a Print Shop for a Graphic Designer position and felt pretty good about the interview afterward and got called back to discuss the job even though they previously had someone in mind, I got the JOB! GOD IS GOOD! Believe me when I tell you. I got a job as the LEAD designer in the shop doing what I love and being appreciated for what I do. I am so grateful. I just wanted to share how good God is... If you don't believe me try him out for yourself.
In regards to many things in my life a song always pops in my head: 'Great Is Thy Faithfulness'. It is a constant reminder of just how much mercy God shows us.
Here are some of my favorite lines in the song:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hands hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
I hope this touches someone!
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment