Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Last Random Spill for 2008 LOL ((thoughts,facts, comments))


OK so as 2008 comes to a close I decided to put more randomness up. I suppose I have been in a random mood lately lol!


I absolutely love Jamie Foxx's CD 'Intuition'... Weekend Lover is my shit! ((can I get some of that?))

There is this homeless man who I always see in Manhattan begging for change. He always says " Guys can you please help me get something to eat?" Nah dude... cuz I saw you in Newark on Clinton Avenue strollin like its all good! NOT BEAT! LOL

It baffles me that people always use the phrase 'A Woman Scorned' but truthfully there are a few MEN scorned as well LOL. I find that alot of men are starting to act like women! WDF? lol


I was starting to give up on love until Christmas when I saw my grandparents. They have been married since October 7, 1950. 58 Years!!!! I have faith just because of them!

Even though Madea is a fictional character she delivers some real shit! LOL

I love the sound of rain on my window. It clams me down.

When I was about 10 I got my eyebrow busted open with a hockey stick! OUCH!

Is it me or is R. Kelly really going crazy? I was listening to Customer Remix and was like 'wait? wdf if this dude talking about?' lol

The top 5 things I notice about a man is his face, teeth, hair, and shoes. In regards to shoes if you can't take care of two simple pieces of leather u damn sure can't take care of me!

I am going to stand by the NO ZETA/SIGMA relations clause period! Don't like it... oh well. Technically its incest anyway! lol

Why do the ugliest people get the best looking bf or gf? LOL.. I need some of that love potion.

Those optimum cable commercials are funny as hell.

I cannot stand insecure people who constantly seek praise and adoration from others. Look in the mirror and start loving yourself. Only then will others start to follow suit.

I will always and forever be a romantic! One day someone will appreciate it!

I miss my first.

Why do people think it is cute to blast ringtones on the bus or train? No one cares that you have the latest song on your phone! Get a damn Ipod!

I miss my LS's and LB's!

When 2009 comes around if you aren't on my team then I can't fuck with you point blank period!... Forget New year's Resolutions... try positive affirmations. With dead weight you can't travel light!

I can't wait to move outta Jersey! These people are fuckin weirdos... Not all but some.

I miss the old school cartoons like chip and dale, darkwing duck, duck tales, teddy ruxpin, the original spiderman, batman, teenage mutant ninja turtles and care bears.

Writing my book has been extreme therapy for me. No one I have ever loved romantically is exempt! lol

I just bought some fly ass diamond earrings for my birthday!

I am tired of people using the term hater as well. Please stop beatin that dead horse! Everyone has haters in some way shape or form... Jesus was perfect and got hated on... stop giving these losers so much credit!

Music is therapy for me as well.

I can't wait to see NOTORIOUS on 1-16-09... that's a good day!

I hate dusty dry lookin, gutter butt, build up infested locs! Just because your hair is locked doesn't give u an excuse to throw all hair hygiene out the window! UGH! If your locs look like brillo... handle that!

Sex in the City is like one of my favorite shows.... sadly I never watched it before it ended! lol... so all the Re-Runs are new to me!

Jensen Atwood is one of the sexiest men on the earth!

One day I am going to write music with the stars!

I hate when people chew with their mouth open! You are not a fuckin cow! Eww

Never judge a person by what they say... judge them by what they do.

I will always love my ex... but damn... shit was a waste of time.

I think Kat Von Dee is amazing!

Why do people always choose to appreciate a person once they stop dealing with them or when someone dies! People never can get the flowers while they still smell them. Try exercising the Golden Rule and see how that works out for you.

Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like had I went to Florida A&M instead of Kean.

Lastly, Iyanla Vanzant's Acts of Faith and my Bible have gotten me through this year... 2009 will be so much better I know it!

Exit 2008 - The Year of the Growing Pains
Enter 2009 - The Year of Yes, Love, Prosperity, & Happiness

No comments: