
I've realized that I cannot stand when people don't say please, thank you, you're welcome etc. People take way too much time being assholes. Try being polite. Life may get better for you.
I love the smell of a man fresh out of the shower. Nothing like it.
Always by Atlantic Starr is one of my all time favorite songs.
I absolutely LOVE lemonade! It has become a drink favorite.
I think my mom is the most beautiful woman on the planet! She is my best friend.
I just learned that Rain Boots were called Galoshes. Don't judge me! (Thanks Mommy LOL)
I love watching the food channel! I learn a lot of cool things about food & I get great cooking ideas.
I love my baby brother! He is growing up so fast... I'm gonna make sure them lil hood boogers stay up off him! LOL
I want to join the House of Jourdon. I've heard great things about them & I want to learn how to runway walk and vogue Lmao.
I realize the older I get the more girly I'm becoming and also the more sensitive I am.
I can live without TV but I cannot live without my laptop or a music playing device.
I dislike when I ask a person what's wrong and they say "nothing"... How about instead of lying just say what's on your mind.
The movie Seven Pounds changed my life.
Art and Writing are like air to me.
I have a crush on a Sigma but I will never disclose who he is LOL. ((yes yes everyone knows I am anti Zeta-Sigma romantic relations!))
I am considering getting my PhD in Art Education & Going to culinary arts school to become a pastry chef.
Is it just me or is Will Smith like wine? He just gets better with time! Ha Ha
I believe that Jesus Christ came, died on the cross , rose on the 3rd day and has guaranteed redemption for all my sins and eternal life. Do you? If not please get into this.
I started Kindergarten when I was 4.
My line sister Shakia Canada is one of the most amazing people on the planet. She is the best thing to come out of Zeta at Cal for me.
My 1st Kiss was Raymond Charles In the 2nd grade. LOL
I am tired of people actin like Barack Obama is going to solve all of our problems. He is human just like all of us. Don't get me wrong I'm elated that he is our new prez however, lets not be naive.
I miss Tiff and I always will love her.
I am a huge fan of B. Scott! If you don't know who he is, FIND OUT!
I am the kind of person who loves to listen to peoples thoughts and feelings. You will be surprised at how much you learn by simply conversing.
I am tired of people using the term "swagger". People lets get over it. We all know who was born with it and who wasn't... give me a break.
I am grateful for the Lambda Lambda Zeta & Gamma Kappa Chapters of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. You ladies have epitomized sisterhood for me. Thank you!
I love all of my friends no matter how much we talk or don't. I am grateful for the times we spend together.
I want a Gay boy best friend. I need a fashionista to keep me on my A game at all times & also... they are just so cute! lol
When I get my puppy his name is gonna be Koncept and he is gonna be FLY!
I believe in the Secret... it is very real... if you don't believe it... read it and apply it or deny it and see how that works out for you... either way you get exactly what u expect.
Coach is one of my favorite brands... I am overdue for a new pair... lol
Going natural is one of the best things I could have ever done...
Confidence is key... all that other bull really isn't important.
I will never text and drive again! It isn't good... people please stop.
One of my favorite movies of all time is Brown Sugar.
Very autobiographical.
Am I the only person who hates when chics go crazy at the club or parties when "She Got A Donk" comes on?
STOP if you are shaking your back... I'm sure dudes are NOT impressed!
Why does everyone dress the same? Please grab your own style and hold it tight... that whole skinny jeans movement is an abomination! lol
I await the day my KING comes along and sweeps me off my feet... until then I continue to grow into the woman I am meant to be for us.
Why does the news only report negativity? There are a lot more positive things in the world going on.
My book (yet to be titled) will be out in 2009. Please support it.
Did you know that chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying?
If I was a guy I would probably join Omega Psi Phi lol
I am very shy and have a hard time raising my voice.
Why do we as people love to chase? Try and pay attention to everyone who comes across ur path. Never know how you may meet the "one"
I have an infatuation with effeminate men.
My ideal guy would have locs or a messy fro with a Suni who indulged in poetry, indie film, and art. Also short and brown skinned... YES I said short. Ladies lets show the shorties some Love!
I've been truly in love 4 times... too many... I fall hard.
I cannot stand people who use facebook to start drama... GROW UP!
I aspire to direct music videos and write songs.
In my opinion Kanye West is a genius.
When I have kids I want 2 boys and 1 girl... a friend told me my boys are gonna be like Huey and Riley from the Boondocks.
Lastly, I can't wink... lol... my eyes are so big that a wink for me is like a blink for real lmao...
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment