
Starchild Fact: I am a very introspective person. I think alot.
And lately I have been examining myself and trying to figure out exactly who I am and what I am doing here. Like what is my purpose? I think I have pretty much found it... POETRY, ART/DESIGN, GOD, & PHILANTHROPY are my purpose. I just want to help people and use the gifts I was given to do it. I consider myself to have a HUGE heart... Lately I don't think I have been as giving of that heart as I should be. I find myself using my past experiences as excuses to be a jerk... Most importantly to the ones I love so in order for me to fulfill my purpose in life I have decided to take a break from all social media and just chill. I think the internet a hinderance for me right now when I am trying so hard to improve. I feel like there are a lot of major positive things ahead for me in life and I have to be prepared for them. I believe I am going to make it BIG. And not in the sense that I will have super ridiculous amounts of money but I am going to be a person that everyone is going to want to touch and know about. I have a pretty decent number of people rockin with me now but soon it is going to be overwhelming so I just have to be ready for it.
I am taking myself on a spiritual retreat. Just me and God. Talking, fellow shipping, and him molding me into a better person. To do all that I can't be on twitter and facebook, or blogger, or any of these other sites for a while. I have to focus on me and rise above all the demons eating away at me. I think I am a very complex person with so many layers even I don't understand myself at times. So I have to focus on taking apart those layers examining them and figuring out which ones need improvement and which ones need to just be trashed all together.
I'm not sure how long I will be gone but I know I have to do this for me. I think we as a people are so connected with this whole internet thing that we lose connection with genuine face to face interaction and ummm go figure REAL LIFE. We are attached to things that are supposed to bring us together yet silently tear us apart. Cell phones, internet, tv, etc. So as for me I have to let go of these things for a while and be productive. While we are busy on the internet indulging in gossip we are wasting time when we could be reading books, learning, living, etc... Instead of texting why not go see the person. It's like people don't have time to do everyday life things anymore. Life was a lot more full i think without these things. So I am taking a break from them and examining my life... where I stand with my creator... and where I want to stand with those I love.
So... for those who come across this I hope you all are blessed and remember God loves you and he is REAL... just listen to the birds singing in the day time... they sing songs Man could NEVER write. Just food for thought.
.:: Off to the stars I go::.
Peace & Blessings
T
No comments:
Post a Comment