Friday, May 29, 2009

Man On The Moon Wallpaper


Most of you who know me know that I absolutely adore Kid Cudi... I think he is one of the most refreshing artists out right now and I identify with him and his music alot. He recently broke down Man on the Moon and how it is a metaphor for his life. Cudi is definitely in a league of his own. I respect him a lot because he is just simply being himself. Something not too many people can honestly say they are doing. So anyway, I designed a wallpaper for it. Found a really dope pic of Cudi I liked and ran with it. Maybe one day he will see it. The passion for design remains when I am inspired and Cudi has fueled a lot of inspiration in me.
Man On The Moon: End Of Day September 15,2009.

No comments: