Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Overtly Revolutionary In The Way I Express My Femininity


So it seems that people can't seem to respect the fact that I am NOT your average woman and NEVER will be... stop trying to put me in these little closed minded boxes that spoil one's sense of individuality. I think at almost 25 I have done pretty great for myself... I know what I love, I know who I am, I know what I'm into and what I'm not... some people WISH they could actually be comfortable in their own skin. Maybe if people stopped worryin abt what the naysayers thought then they would see some good in themselves... excuse my french but FUCK what other people think. Its those feeble minded bastards who live shallow, fake, lives! I refuse to be someone's minstrel turning on its ear every time someone has an expectation of me... I am TISEAN... not Keisha, Sally, Terri, Tamika, Alize... ((random names of course LOL)) Let me do me! I'm not stopping you from doin you shit... and pleaseeeeee STOP ASSUMING SHIT ABOUT ME... You're only making an ass out of yourself... because I am a very difficult person to try and analyze... for one... DO NOT JUDGE ME SOLELY on my outer appearance... I like jeans and tees get over it! Shit let me be comfy in what I'm comfy in.. Is it bothering you that I can be all woman and not rock stilettos and a fuckin bag that costs more than what I have in my wallet? Is it making your day worse if my hair is LOCKED showing signs of strength and the magnitude of my confidence? I don't need a doobie to be beautiful... nor do I need a dress... don't get it twisted... I am by no means seekin anyone's approval... cuz I could give a FUCK what people think... just simply letting the record show that I won't tolerate lies... if you gonna run ya mouth run the truth!.... People who are so worried about me obviously have no business or purpose of their own... Stop living vicariously through me... get ya own shit... jock ya own shit... stop worryin abt who I'm fuckin wit... or what I like... I like a lot of shit! LOL... Get a life... PLEASE! Do me a favor and stop ridin the dick YOU think.. I THINK I have lol... Don't get it twisted... LOL that's all I can say... ALRIGHT... now that I've vented a little... here is what I like and what I'm into... Let me give yall raggedy trollops somethin else to talk abt... since u so in LOVE wit me and what I'm doin when you dont even know me... I like havin mystery to me... it weeds out all the scoundrels and snakes... Now for what I'm into:


I love art... I love music... I love flowers.... especially lilies... my favorite color is pink! YES PINK!... I go off in victoria's secret... don't let my jeans and tees fool you bitches... I have feminine mannerisms... If you take the time to talk to me instead of stalkin from a distance you will see that... I have a top ten celebrity list... of who i think is beautiful...

MEN : Andre 3000, Chris Brown, Jay-Z, Ne-Yo, Jensen Atwood, Idris Elba, Michael Jai White, Lamman Rucker, Terrence Howard,Common

WOMEN: Kerry Washington,Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Lauren London, Tyra Banks Jill Scott, Chrisette Michele, Sanaa Lathan, Paula Patton, Gabrielle Union

((due to heavy thought and consideration I had to add Tyra cuz she's just a beautiful person inside and out!))

YES I am secure enough to tell a woman she is beautiful... some of yall closet mofos just mad cuz I'm comfy in my own sexuality...

I like sex!... I am a fan of modern art... I am an owner of a camera and love to take pictures of anything that I deem artistic... I am caring... I love helping people... I have an avid appetite for romance... I write music and LOVE to take it apart in my head ((rare talent))... I am a part of the AMAZING SISTERHOOD of ZETA PHI BETA SORORITY, INC. yet... IT DOES NOT MAKE ME... I love spending time wit fam friends and interesting people... If you wanna talk to me just say hi I don't bite... I think Tia Hall is one of the most talented photographers on the planet... ((Big Ups 4 the Pic used here)) I cannot stand conceit and arrogrance... it is so UGLY... I smile all the time... I love to travel... I'm into adult film.. I write poetry... I don't like stupid people.. COMMON SENSE IS FLEETING IN THIS WORLD... I say whats on my mind good bad or indifferent... I will never be a groupie to guys in fraternities... I think thats why yall like to run ya mouth abt me... Letters don't make a man... he makes his letters... so just because ur greek doesn't make me wanna jump on u right then and there... I need substance aside from letters thanks!... I will always give a person the benefit of the doubt... I TIP WELL when dining out... I love broadway plays and indie film... Aight I'm tired of typing.. that should cover it... So keep my name out ya mouth unless you speakin truth....

Kanye West was right... Blogs are great because then u can say what the fuck u wanna say and just delete the middle man... for him the media... for me... yall hatin ass pricks who have nada else to do....


Good Day Bitches.

1 comment:

Amber-Alert said...

damnnnnnnnnn!!!! well guess u gave them a few things to chew on lol lol...well said.