
What's up folks... It has been a while since I wrote a note that wasn't a poem from my book... I decided to freeze all that and just get some things off my chest... random thoughts, feelings, you know the usual.
As I look back on my life I have gone thru so much. Love, Loss, Growth, Change, etc.
This month will be the 6th year that I have been without a near and dear friend to me. Crystal, I miss you. I remember so many times we had. How we all used to be together just about every weekend. I miss that. I miss the way you were the glue that held us together. I miss you but I know you are watching over us. From the time i had that dream about you after you died I knew I had to keep pushing... In the dream you told me to do what I wanted to do and achieve all my goals. So i push on...
I remember the days when I had love... I know that those people in my life were meant to leave or I was meant to leave for a reason. It gave me the opportunity to grow as a woman and really understand the meaning of TRUE Love. At the end of the day for all my loves past... there is no love lost. In fact, I thank you all for whatever place you had in my life because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be continually cultivated into the woman I need to be for myself and for my King... wherever he may be.
To my King: I know you will be an amazing man. One who is built in the likeness of God and the strongest Zulu warrior. A true poet. Not a cookie cutter guy with a fitted and nike boots... but moreso some vintage jeans... a message filled tee and an ankh around your neck. One who loves me for who I am.. fears God.. and is able to express his thoughts and feelings that don't involve sex. I can't wait to meet you.
Even living in Jersey has really opened my eyes to many things In life. I actually got a chance to learn who Tisean is and what I am into. I am a different kind of woman. I am sincere in all I do... I am never gonna be this cliche person who conforms to the normalcy of life. I love to explore... read and grow. I am always looking to meet new inspiring people. I want to se all the splendor God still spreads through this world. I admire butterflies flying around and the way my environment looks on a sunny day. Living in Jersey also probed me to write a book... I never in a million years thought would've been writing a book. But i am so glad I wrote it... I definitely hope that my book reaches the eyes and hearts of those who need it most. I know God is using me as His instrument and I take full heed to his will for my life and the purpose he has for me to fulfill here on earth.
At 25... I am growing so much. Battling the struggles and pains of life but using them as guides to help pave the way for my future. Despite it all I remain grateful... and I know God is working and has me here for a reason. I wasn't supposed to be here but I am and that is such a blessing that words can't even cover the joy I feel just to be sitting here typing this.
I have dreams that are gonna be fulfilled and mark my words... I'm gonna work with Kanye West, Raheem D, and Ne-Yo... 3 of the most inspiring artists in my eyes... Remember I said it!
Yall don't pay me no mind though... just sharing my heart with whomever may come in contact with this...
Peace...
PS - Cop the book! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment