I dislike mornings... sooo not a morning person
I cant't stand facebook, text message, aim, yahoo, iCQ, MSN, myspace, email.... gangsters... Stop hiding behind a screen... that shit is wack.
I think that the people in the subways singin and dancin are funny... gotta hustle by any means I guess.
I love when I do decide to get up the sun in shining! LOL.. cant stand rain
I dislike when people say and do things they don't mean or with alterior motive.
I laugh when Bitch Niggas and Raggedy Bitches get mad cuz their significant other steps out on them to fall into the arms of Real Men and Beautiful Women... Like Diddy says... stop the Bitch-assness! WDF... step ur game up and then u won't have to even worry about it.
It baffles me how the wackest people think they are God's Gift? What mirror are you looking in?
I'm tired of Reality TV Shows... Enough is Enough! LOL
I love love! LOL... I'm a loveaholic... Period... Get Wit It and Grow Up
I recently rediscovered reading as a pastime... Its great LOL... as you can see Jersey is so boring I'm always reading...
I love humble Greeks... cocky Greeks piss me off... if you don't have some form of humility then... well... that says a whole lot about you and your... ehh REAL greeks know what I'm talkin about.
In 9 years I'm gonna be one of the hottest graphic artists on the planet... Art Direction Baby!
I'm thankful for my new Car Onyx The Pimped Out Pontiac! LOL
I love love love love Marlene Roberts... one of my best friends in the world.
I miss my LSs and LBs
I miss my mommy...
If I had it my way I wouldn't have ever met some people...
I love GK Fall 07... Hey Babies :o)
I feel that NJ needs to fix allll of their roads. LOL... there is always construction but the roads are still raggedy as hell.
I'm looking forward to the summer... this cold weather has GOT TO GO!
I pray that I will continue to be the Tisean I was raised to be... with growth of course.
I love my little brother... hes the best!
I miss my friends from back home...
I can't wait until the semester is over...
I'm not built to be rude, selfish, heartless, cocky without just cause, self absorbed... etc.... so if you are... get awayyyy!
Katt Williams is one of the funniest comics ever!
Meet the Browns had me in tears the other day! Whoo Tyler Perry is insanely funny! LOL
I hope everyone finds God somehow
Ok... I'm done being random LOL ... Good day!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment